Avish Parashar is a change management speaker with a very different approach. Using improv comedy, humor, and audience interaction, Avish shows professionals how to respond to change in a format that is entertaining and enlightening.
There are many motivational speakers on change management. What makes Avish different is his unique blend of humor, interaction, and relevant content.
If your organization, industry, or association is going through change, and if your people need help responding to it more quickly, effectively, and with a sense of humor, Avish’s signature Ding Happens Keynote may be perfect for your event.
Ding Happens! How to Improvise, Adapt, and Innovate in an Ever-Changing World!
Presented by Change Management Speaker Avish Parashar
Business today should be more like improv than standup…
Your people are called upon to constantly respond to changes in the industry, economy, market, organization, and technology.
This hilarious and energetic change management program will show your people how to stop fearing and hating change and how to use the power of improv comedy to improvise, adapt, and innovate – no matter what happens!
They will discover simple but effective tools they can use to automatically make smarter choices that let them not only react to the unexpected, but to find opportunities within the setbacks. They will even learn how to create their own unexpected moments so they can lead change instead of being a victim of it.
Within the first three minutes of the keynote your people will be rolling in the aisles watching Avish play Ding! – an improv comedy game where he makes up a hilarious story on the spot and switches it up every time a volunteer “Dings” a bell. The game not only introduces them to improv comedy, but also makes the main point of the presentation: no matter how well you plan, the universe will throw you a curveball and force you to improvise.
Throughout the program, your group will laugh their heads off watching Avish play a variety of challenging and highly-entertaining improv comedy games – sometimes with volunteer help! Each game not only gets your audience laughing, but also teaches them critical lessons and skills about how to improvise with the unexpected:
- The critical mentalities that lead to great change management and that allow improvisers to flow with the unexpected.
- The approaches great improvisers take to find opportunities in setbacks.
- The techniques great improvisers use to create new opportunities that let them jump ahead into new territory.
Your people will be captivated as Avish seamlessly combines humorous stories, improvisation, and solid business advice to achieve one goal: show your people how they can improvise, adapt, and innovate in an ever-changing world.
There are a lot of great change management keynote speakers out there. Why should you go with Avish?
- As an improv comedian, Avish knows how to delight, engage, and entertain your audience. He even gets them involved by giving them a chance to play some improv comedy games.
- As an organizational change management speaker, Avish shares key tools attendees can use right away to more effectively deal with change.
- As something completely different, Avish is the breath of fresh air your group needs, especially if they are tired of the “same old same old” speaker presentation. (One of the most commonly appearing words Avish gets in feedback is “refreshing.”)
Contact us now to book Avish as the perfect change management speaker for your next conference or event!