Transform every client interaction into an opportunity to improve service and increase sales
We all know that happy customers are the keys to lower stress, more referrals, and increased sales. We also know that customers will – GASP! – occasionally come to us with demands, requests, and objections that are unreasonable, out of scope, or that come completely from nowhere.
While it’s easy to complain about these requests and demands, they are a part of any service organization’s life. The real problem is when your organization or employees respond to those requests with a “yes, but.”
“Yes, but” is a natural, automatic response we have when faced with a request we think is wrong, unfair, or impossible. Yet we know it’s true that responding to a client with “yes, but,” increase tension and damages the relationship – even if you are right!
This means we have to switch the default “yes, but” response with “YES, AND!”
How do you do this?
That is what The “Yes, And!” Experience is all about!
If you are a professional services organization, then your ability to respond with “yes, and” instead of “yes, but” will directly impact your engagement, customer relationships, and bottom line. It could be the difference between struggle and success.
In this interactive, high-energy, and content rich session, you will learn:
- Why “The Yes, And Experience” is the key to building long term trust and relationships
- The 5 steps of Response (and how to prime each to lead to “Yes, And”)
- How to respond to unrealistic requests without giving away the farm (while still making the client happy)
- The 6 combinations of “yes, no, but, & and” and when and how to use each
- How to use “Yes, And” to be seen as a trusted strategic partner to your clients
- How to improve your ability to take bold action and step outside your comfort zone by saying “Yes, And” yourself
- And more!
If you’re ready to create a “Yes, And!” Experience for your clients then contact Avish now!