Keynotes That Inspire Attendees to Say, "Yes, And!" to Embracing Change, Breaking Down Barriers, and Unlocking Their Greatness!
Click the image to watch Avish's demo video:
"Avish Parashar is a repeat speaker for us, and we give him our highest accolades. He is highly entertaining, his ability to connect with the audience is impressive and his content is impactful. I learned how to frame communications positively for maximum receptivity/impact, how to channel humor into practical business skills and how to make the most of human connections in a professional setting."
-Beth Armstrong, IAEM CEO
Say, “Yes, And!”
A Powerful Way to Embrace Change, Transform Relationships, Break Down Barriers, and Unlock Greatness…
Imagine an experience where the audience is laughing, clapping, participating, and even volunteering to come on stage, all while learning a profound mindset shift: switching your default response from “yes, but” to “Yes, And!” is the simple key to embracing change, transforming relationships, breaking down barriers, and unlocking greatness.
“Yes, And!” is an idea from the world of improv comedy, but it is so much more than just a tool for humor:
- Saying “Yes, And!” to other people improves teamwork, leadership, and morale.
- Saying “Yes, And!” to change allows people to let go of the past and innovate into the future.
- Saying “Yes, And!” to themselves inspires people to set bigger goals, take bolder action, and get re-engaged, re-energized, and re-motivated.
In this hilarious, high-energy, interactive keynote, Avish combines improv comedy performance, audience participation, engaging storytelling, and impactful content into an experience that will have your attendees walking out the door inspired to say “Yes, And!” to others, to change, and to themselves!
Focus: Change, Motivation, Communication
If you have never had Avish speak for your group, we recommend starting with the Signature, “Yes, And” keynote above. However, if you are bringing Avish back for a repeat presentation or if you have a specific need, here are two other keynotes that may be a great fit for your event:
“Yes, And!” Innovation
How to Unleash Creativity and Leap Ahead of the Competition!
In a world that is getting smaller and smaller and changing faster and faster, innovation and creativity become keys to staying competitive. Organizations and individuals who apply innovation move ahead. Those who don’t, struggle and fall behind.
In this high-energy, hilarious, and interactive keynote, Avish shows audiences how to use the power of “Yes, And!” to tap into their creativity, unleash innovation, and become “game changers” and leaders in their organization and industry.
Avish will take your attendees through the I.C.E. system, which will show attendees how to:
- IDENTIFY true goals to ensure they are not wasting their creative energy, as well as the constraints they face in achieving those goals.
- CREATE a large list of ideas, potential solutions, implementable actions, etc. by accessing and developing the untapped creative power they might not even be aware they have.
- EXPERIMENT with their ideas to see what works, what doesn’t and what adjustments they need to make to keep moving forward and innovating.
Your people will be engaged, laughing, and interacting from start to finish as they learn skills they can use immediately to access their creativity and turn it into meaningful innovation!
Focus: Innovation, Creativity, Differentiation
“Yes, And!” Leadership
Use the Power of “Yes, And” to Engage and Empower Others
When an employee hears “yes, but” over and over, it crushes their morale, stamps out their creativity, and builds tension, resentment, and conflict. Not only does "yes, but" increase the likelihood that person will leave for other opportunities; it also greatly diminishes the potential value they could bring to their work and to your team and organization!
When leaders shift from a default mindset of “yes, but” to an empowering approach of “Yes, And!” they can instantly improve morale, loyalty, creativity, and engagement. In this high-energy, hilarious, and interactive keynote, Avish will demonstrate the power of “Yes, And!” Leadership and give your attendees valuable tools they can use to transform their teams, departments, and organizations into “Yes, And!” workforces!
"Avish was terrific! Our team enjoyed his fresh approach to developing resilience and grit. He had us thinking on our feet, while reminding us how important it is to improvise and have fun."
- Marjorie Morrison, CEO, Psych Hub.
For Planners – The What, Where, Which, and When of Using Avish
What you get:
- Companies: A presentation that engage employees, shifts their mindsets, and inspires them to perform at a higher level.
- Associations: A unique experience that will energize your crowd, provide them tremendous value, and have them leave your event excited about coming back next year.
Where in the Agenda:
- Opening Keynotes (Wake ‘em up!)
- After Lunch Presentations (Wake ‘em back up!)
- Closing Keynotes (Send ‘em off happy and buzzing!)
Which Types of Events:
- Annual Conferences, Conventions, and Expos
- All-Employee Meetings and Staff Retreats
- Sales, HR, User, and Vendor Conferences
When Avish’s Unique Style and Content are a Great Fit:
- Your organization is going through big change (new software/ERP rollout, new leadership, mergers, rapid growth. etc.).
- Your industry is going through major change (disruption, new technology, changing economy/policy/regulations, etc.).
- Your group is tired of the same ol’ same ‘ol and is ready for something refreshing, innovative, and truly unique.
Still Reading, All the Way Down Here? Clearly You Are Intrigued…
Contact Avish now to chat about fees, availability, and most importantly, how he can help you have an amazing event that energizes, inspires, and transforms!